Caring for Blockprinted fabricsThe softness of cotton and natural colors only gets better with every wash. Please try and follow the care instructions to extend the life of the fabric.
- Either hand wash or machine wash not more than 30 degrees with mild soap (delicate or wool program), hang to dry and press with a dry iron
- Do not put in dryer, but let it hang to dry
- Strong colored items should be washed separately.
Caring for Linens
High quality linen is sturdy and durable.
- Either hand wash or machine wash
- Wash separately for best results
- Wash in lukewarm water, not more than 30 degrees
- Use gentle machine cycle
- Use mild detergent, do not use bleach
- Machine washed linen can be tumble dried on low heat
- Air drying your linen is another great option and will add softness to the fabric.