Ali Lamu: "Made by heart and by hand"
This bag has travelled the oceans, winds, sun and water. It is made of Kenyan sailcloth, called tanga and made into these bags. They are durable, sustainable, fair-trade and beautiful! If you buy an Ali Lamu bag, you will enjoy it for years to come and support the local community on the island of Lamu in Kenya. The bag is very strong, waterproof and even machine washable. Spice Jar fell in love with this brand and it’s bags.
- Size: W40cm x H45cm
- Double zippers; extra front and back pockets with zipper
- Inside you also have an extra pocket with zipper
- Material: Canvas
- Made in Kenya, Lamu island
- Color: Pink with a star in pink
- Machine washable at max. 40 degrees celsius